Please consider donating to CETA Foundation! All proceeds go towards supporting the programs that seek to enrich the community. You can donate here. and subscribe to our newsletters here___
California Education Through Animals Foundation (CETA) was established in 2007 as the non-profit arm of Veterinary Outreach. It provides programs that unfilled niches in the region (Sacramento/Solano/Yolo counties):
- Teaching how to successfully incorporate animals into family life through sales and adoption of parrots, horses, homeless animals and laying hens.
- Retraining or healing homeless animals for placement in “forever homes”
- Taught unique ways of interacting with animals that are rewarding, fun and empowering through internships, ranch visits, community events, therapy visits, school presentations and lessons.
- Provided healing and therapeutics using animal interactions to promote the well-being of children and adults.
- Developing innovative ways of caring for and treating animals that were less stressful and in tune with their natural states.
- Provided affordable veterinary care including a low-cost spay/neuter service for Yolo and Solano Counties to reduce the number of animals euthanized at local shelters.
Programs that we look forward to doing:
- Kids and Canines—teaching children how to respectfully and safely live with and care for their canine friends
- Creative crafts and learning with wool and other resources from Phoenix Ranch
- Presentations and training on the Whisperers’ Way
See our latest news and photos on CETA Foundation’s Facebook page
link to articles about CETA Foundation _____
CETA Foundation is an all-volunteer 501(c) organization. Donations are tax-deductible and used only for sustaining the animals and operational costs.